Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria
From Da Vinci to Valentino, geniuses have flocked to Rome for inspiration and sensations that embody originality, creative thinking and making history. Sessions at SITE + MPI Global Forum will feature great thinkers and doers to inspire you to achieve success and be genius. Learn from local inspiration, while tapping into a wealth of global knowledge.
Use the agenda below to explore the schedule of events including educational sessions, evening events, award ceremonies, pre- and post-tours and more.
Our educational story: Approximately 600 meeting, event and incentive professionals from around the world will convene in Rome for a three days culturally diverse experience filled with local inspiration and global knowledge sharing.
Here you will find a carefully designed program for the meeting, event and incentive professional who wants to stay on top of their game. You will get exclusive access to new ideas, new connections and new experiences in a simulating environment designed to cultivate diverse exchanges to drive business and reset and re-energize your perspective and creativity.
Attending this event will be the best investment of your time and money in 2018. You will walk away from the event cultivating the new connections made at SITE + MPI Global Forum, applying the new ideas you gathered to your career objectives and cherishing the new experiences you have had while you tapped into the genius of industries and cultures intersecting in Rome!
What can you expect:
• Joint General Sessions - At SITE + MPI Global Forum we are bringing together two different but related disciplines: the meeting and event professional and the incentive travel professional.
• Local talent will bring Rome to life and fascinate you with enchanting tales of your temporary habitat.
• To kick off the conference portion of Global Forum we will feature our headline keynote speaker who will make the SITE + MPI Global Forum’s tagline: “Connecting Event & Incentive Professionals” come alive by focusing on “the intersection" - A place where ideas and concepts from diverse industries, cultures, departments, and disciplines collide, ultimately igniting an explosion of ideas leading to extraordinary innovations. Breakthrough ideas are most often “intersectional” and occur when we bring concepts from one field into another.
• Storytellers – 6 meeting, event and incentive professionals will take the stage to share their best story of overcoming an event obstacle or unique way they delivered an extraordinary incentive trip or meeting with short, 12 minute TedTalk-style presentations geared towards sharing a story or an experience in Incentive Travel and Event Planning.
• Active involvement – Sit back and relax type of sessions are not what you will be experiencing at SITE + MPI Global Forum. Our keynotes and emcee will have you on the edge of your seats and ready to take action.
• Breakouts with separate tracks – An incentive travel education track and a meetings management education track with concurrent sessions specifically focused on each industry’s hottest trending topics. But also peer-to-peer learning sessions especially designed to connect meeting and incentive professionals.
• An executive track - Parallel track running Saturday afternoon specifically designed for 50-60 of the most senior professionals at SITE + MPI Global Forum (pre-registration) over a period of two (2) days, specifically targeted to Executives/ Senior-level professionals. Registration required, no additional fee.
• Pre-conference certificate sessions from the MPI Academy and SITE’s Certification offerings.
• Learning Groups - a 3-day program of short, twice daily sessions – one at the start of the day and another towards the end, kind of like bookends – for everyone who wants to make the most of their time at Global Forum and connect to their purpose for being there. They’re to help participants navigate, and make sense of their experiences at the forum.