Who should attend the ICCA AMP?
ICCA Member sales and marketing mid-level managers working with international associations through
research, bidding, sales, marketing, ambassador programmes, or who provide organisational or technical
services for these meetings, who want to:
• Deepen their knowledge of association meetings.
• Join high-level education with a chance to network with prospective clients, hearing first hand
about their objectives, working culture and needs.
• Learn about latest trends and share best-practices.
Association Executives who are involved in negotiating, planning and/or running international
association meetings, and who want to:
• Exchange knowledge with destination partners and other association executives.
• Share their views on how to improve these strategic partnerships.
• Keep themselves up to date with the latest issues related to selecting and working with
destinations and the destination team members.